OH THE KING IS COMING

OH THE KING IS COMING

Oh the market place is empty, No more traffic in the street, All the builders tools are silence, No more time to harvest wheat, Busy housewives cease their labor, In the courtroom no debate, Work on earth, is now suspended
As the King comes through the gate

Chorus:
Oh the King is coming, the King is coming
I just heard the trumpet sounding, and now
His face I’ll see, Oh the King is coming
The King is coming, Praise God, He is coming for me

I can hear the chariot rumble, I can see the music throng
The glory of God’s trumpet spill the end of sin and wrong, Regal robe is now unfolded, Heaven grandstand all in place, Heaven’s choir is now assemble, Start to sing amazing grace

Coda: Praise God (3x) He is coming for me

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

PRAISE TO THE LORD

People get Ready, Jesus is Coming

KEEP LOOKING UP