DAYSTAR

Lily of the valley let your sweet aroma fill my life
Rose of Sharon show me how to grow in beauty in God’s sight,
fairest of ten thousand make me a reflection of your light,
I pray daystar shine down on me
Let your love shine through me in the night

Chorus:
Lead me Lord I’ll follow anywhere you open up
the door, let your words speak to me, show me
what I’ve never seen before, Lord I want to be
your witness, you can take what’s wrong and
make it right, daystar shine down on me, let your
love shine through me in the night

Lord I see the world that’s dying, wounded by the
master of deceit, groping in the darkness, haunted by the
years of fast defeat, but then I see You standing near me
Lord, shining with compassion in Your eyes, I pray
daystar shine down on me, let Your love shine through
me in the night

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

PRAISE TO THE LORD

People get Ready, Jesus is Coming

KEEP LOOKING UP